- Eating is allowed in the cafeteria, designated areas of the atrium, stadium seating and the rose garden.
- Food and drink (with the exception of water) is not permitted in the halls, gymnasium, stairwells, stadium field, media center, or auditorium.
- Wilson High School, as part of DCPS, is a drug-, alcohol- and tobacco-free campus.
- Students may not take cafeteria trays into the stadium seating.
- Bag lunches and other food or drink may not be taken to a classroom unless invited to by a teacher.
- Students with off-campus lunch privileges may not bring outside food or drink into the school campus.
- Students are expected to clean up after themselves by putting all waste into the proper receptacles and returning their trays to the tables indicated for tray return in the cafeteria.
- Please keep Wilson clean and green by disposing of breakfast and lunch waste into the proper containers–compostable food waste recyclables and trash.